|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:D6douglas/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Deanna Douglas Image
Hey D6douglas, your image of Deanna Douglas has been put up for deletion, 1; Because it was not in standard size and I have subsequently made that change, and 2; Because it is uncredited, all I need to know is where you found that image, and I can add it to the image that is in standard size, since I edited your image, making them the same image, but both without notices of where they come from. So if you can let me know the website or where ever you found it that would be brilliant :) Thanks :) --Leckie -- Talk 08:11, 29 December 2010 (EST)
- I deleted the image, but used the image to create a better (standard size) image at Image:Deanna Douglas.jpg. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 22:10, 4 January 2011 (EST)
Hi there, and welcome to Heroes Wiki! I'm assuming you're Deanna Douglas, the actress, correct? Thanks for sharing some information and contributing to your relevant pages on the wiki! It would be great to hear more about your time on the set. Do you have any pictures from backstage? -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 22:10, 4 January 2011 (EST)
- Hi, Dave. Thanks for helping to fix Deanna's picture. The issue with this image is that it's just not very good quality. Is it possible that you could find something that is better quality? The correct size is 200 x 250 ... but don't worry about the size. If you upload something that's better quality, I can always fix the size later (which I did with the poor quality picture). If it's easier, you can contact me directly at ryangibsonstewart at gmail dot com. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 21:43, 10 January 2011 (EST)