User talk:DAVID RUSH
Hello, DAVID RUSH!
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Adding personal information to articles
Hey there, David. Welcome to Heroes Wiki! On this site, for the information in articles, we stick to what we see in episodes and other official material. We don't add our own names or fan creations to main articles. If you would like to make a page about yourself, feel free to start one at User:DAVID RUSH, or feel free to create a user subpage of your own. If you need a hand doing this, please let me know, and I'd be more than happy to walk you through the steps. Thanks so much! -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 23:12, 13 February 2009 (EST)