|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Alors comme ça tu es français ? :) Je me sent un peu moins seul ! :) Lorsque tu post un message, n'oublies pas de signer en tappant --~~~~ ou le bouton suivant. Voilà :) -- (talk) 10:23, 29 August 2007 (EDT)
- To the best of my knowledge, David Anders has been reported to be playing both Kane and Kensei, though most reports of him playing Kane have been deleted. Since we know nothing about that character, rather than deleting the page, I just made it redirect to Spoiler:Season Two....If you would like to add a theory about Kane, you can either do it at Spoiler:Season Two#Fan Theories, or it's probably best to do it at Spoiler:Season Two#Fan Theories. Hope that helps. If you need something else, don't hesitate to ask....And your English is just fine. :) -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 10:37, 29 August 2007 (EDT)