|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Please, do not blank pages as you did with Theory:Elle Bishop, that constitutes vandalism. Intuitive Empath - Talk - Contributions 10:19, 1 January 2009 (EST) DalekCaan13 says: That was an accident, won't happen again.
Nice Username Last of the cult of skaro . But didnt you burn with davros on the crucible :)10:17, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
He did but Davros survived, sorry for the spolier talk Dalek Caan but me and GB love dr who--10:21, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
We all know he did but at the moment were not sure10:27, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Did you choose 'Dalek Caan'before Season4 or not?--10:38, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
It's Series 4 actually Danko. Season 4 was the first doctor . Classic Series is referred to as season's while new is referred as Series. Also in my opinion I liked Dalek Caan is series 2 first10:51, 7 June 2009 (EDT)
Yes I agree, I was also sad to see the rest of the Cult of Skaro die in Daleks in Manhattan.--12:02, 7 June 2009 (EDT)