|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the Wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:Derdev789/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey there Dervev789, welcome to the wiki :). I've noticed that you've added points to several theories, and just wanted to remind/inform you that at the end of every point you make, add <br /> . If you need any clarification or further assistance, feel free to contact me on my talk page.--PJDEP - Talk - Polls and Opinions 18:05, 23 February 2010 (EST)
Sorry about that PJDEP. I was a bit over-excited to be perfectly honest. I've been a long time viewer of this wiki and admire all of the editors so please provide any criticism you might have.--Derdev789 15:07, 23 February 2010 (PST)