|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
You probably don't hear this enough, but thank you for helping those of us who are imperfect! I really appreciate how you helped format the quote I added to the Godsend page. Many many hugs!! Disney42 00:55, 23 January 2007 (EST)
- I'm glad to help out - Thanks for your additions to the site! ... Hey, in case you were interested, there's a much easier way to add your signature, rather than typing in the whole thing by hand. You can either type four tildes: ~~~~, or push button on the top right, as shown in this picture. Hope that helps. :) - RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 01:01, 23 January 2007 (EST)