From Heroes Wiki
|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
creating a new article
- To create a new article, you click on a red link. If you don't see a red link, you can create one by placing links (double brackets) around a word or words that you want to turn into the title of the new page. The other way to create a red link is to type the title of the article into the search bar and hit "Go". Then, the search results will say "You searched for" and the red link should be there. Click the red link, and you can begin creating your page. When the blank page comes up, you can click one of the "buttons" at the top of the page to obtain a template for the new page, which should help you in writing it. If you want to practice first, you can create a userpage for yourself. Just click on this red link--User:Divineseries--and get creative! :) Let me know if you need some help... -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 23:37, 3 September 2008 (EDT)