|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey, why have you just changed what i did for all possible futures for peter vs sylar? If you read the boxes below you will see it now includes all abilties gained after the explosion future, such as body insertion. So thanks for changing it.
- My mistake. I undid my original edit and went back to just fixing the broken links. GabrielPetrelli 16:56, 31 October 2008 (EDT)
Haha, fair enough then. Do you know how to change the bullet pointed abilties as some will be missing when the get changed.
- Yeah, you have to edit the templates. Each Future Peter has his own Power template, so the one it's using now is just for Explosion Future Peter (thus the lack of Body Insertion).
- When i was looking i couldn't seem to find the templates. So yeah it would be a good idea because the explosion future has
- Electromagnetism, from one of the guards. (Walls, Part 2)
- Enhanced speed, from one of the guards. (Walls, Part 2)
which the exposed future doesn't.
- How does it look now? Is it ok? GabrielPetrelli 17:12, 31 October 2008 (EDT)
- Yeah it looks good, just i don't think it needs the spaces you added. It will look better without them.
- The tampering with your user page and infobox should have stopped, now. --Ted C 13:58, 12 November 2008 (EST)
- Thanks :] GabrielPetrelli 13:56, 12 November 2008 (EST)
Hey Nice page and name :). MERRY CHRISTMAS Gabriel Bishop 11:58, 24 December 2008 (EST) Gabriel Bishop
Hi GabrielPetrelli, I was just looking over your user page, saw your event rejection link and I have to say "That is a pretty cool power!" --Leckie 11:33, 4 July 2009 (EDT)