|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the Wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:SpaceBro14/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
- Hello SpaceBro, firstly - you can't edit other peoples userpages without permission - BoomerDay has speciaifally asked you not to, so stop. Also - after this you deleted his page, be it by accident or not the truth is - that you were editing this page without permission. Also, the message you left on BoomerDay's talk page was quite vile and to be honest un-neccessary. Please refrain from doing both of these things. Thanks -- 03:00, 30 June 2009 (EDT)
You just erased at least five canon pages, do you have a condition? Honestly what would possess you to do such a thing? There is no way that was by accident either, the edit summary said "removed all content from page". Very disappointing. --Skullman1392 02:35, 1 July 2009 (EDT)
Your recent edits have blanked several main character pages after being told to stop. If you continue this behaviour you will be banned. --Piemanmoo 02:48, 1 July 2009 (EDT)
- Not to mention blanking the Main Page, and replacing Micah's with the word "ass" and Sylar's with "got to hell, I quit". And for what, some juvenille revenge? Because you accidently deleted somebody's page, got yelled at, then decided to "get back" at whoever by deleting widely seen pages? Pretty pathetic, bud. I suggest you find something better to do with your time than wasting ours. --Skullman1392 03:02, 1 July 2009 (EDT)
- I've blocked you for a month for clearing several mainspace pages. You were previously by a user not to edit their userpage after altering/clearing their page, and it looks as though you didn't like their tone and decided to vandalise the wiki in general. This is not acceptable. If you decide to return in one months time, please act responsibly or you will be permanently banned. Thank you.--MiamiVolts (talk) 03:37, 1 July 2009 (EDT)