|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add --~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- Any new sections on an article's Talk page should be added to the bottom of the page and not to the top.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
- Additionally, if you would like to add any fanmade content to the wiki, please do so by adding the prefix User:BananaClownMan/ to the page title when you create the page.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Hey, just a heads up your edit to Kaito Nakamura that was temporarily reverted is under discussion at Talk:Kaito Nakamura#Probability computation if you're interested in chiming in. Naming abilities and assigning an ability to a character sometimes undergoes a bit of scrutiny and discussion so that we maintain a level of consistency, however at the moment it looks like your change may make it back in now. Thanks for the contribution! :) (Admin (talk) 15:43, 26 August 2015 (EDT))
Hey there. I saw your changes to some of the victim pages. If a victim doesn't die, it can't be considered a kill. Even if the victim temporarily dies and then comes back to life, it's not considered a kill. It would be the same way and a court of law: if somebody temporarily dies and comes back to life, the aggressor can only be charged as a attempted murderer, not a murderer. Feel free to start a discussion on a talk page if you disagree. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 19:27, 26 September 2015 (EDT)
Dude, no offense but you're butchering all things. If you see something wrong first open a topic about it, and ask if it's really wrong or not. Please. Look at these links [] you made a change, admin corrected it, and today you made the same change again []
- I think what needs to happen is simply more communication. If there's a question about an edit, take it to the talk page first. It sometimes means edits happen slowly ... but considering that some of these edits you're making are to things that are more than five years old, I don't think time is of the essence. Just talk about it on the talk page. Thanks. -- RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 16:12, 18 February 2016 (EST)