|For more help...
Contact an administrator
Or leave a message
Welcome to Heroes Wiki!
Here are a few links to get you started:
- If you are new to Heroes, you might want to start at the New User Portal.
- If you're not too familiar with editing Wikis, you might like to start with Help:Editing.
- If you already are familiar with wikiediting, you might want to try Help:Style.
- If you're ready to get started, Template:Todo lists some ways you can help out.
- Of course, if you have your own idea for a new article, that's great, too.
- Recent Changes will let you see others' contributions as they happen.
- To make Recent Changes more useful for all users, remember to provide an edit summary in the Summary field before you save your changes.
- You can set the Wiki to prompt you for a summary in your preferences.
- When posting on an article's Talk page you should add ~~~~ or click the signature button.
- This will add a signature and timestamp to the end of your comment so others can easily tell who posted it.
- When editing normal article pages, don't sign your contributions.
- If you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to leave a message for an administrator.
- You can also customize your user page if you like.
Once again, welcome to Heroes Wiki!
It was obvious Sylar's mother getting stabbed was accidental. It happened in a struggle as he was trying to get the scissors away from her, and he looked shocked and sad afterwards. --Cylon 20:39, 11 May 2007 (EDT)
- Those scissors were in pretty deep. You don't stab someone like that by accident. The fact that he was anguished and ambivalent does not mean he didn't mean to do it. But do whatever you want. --Tisco 00:16, 12 May 2007 (EDT)
- I wouldn't say "it was obvious" that it was accidental, but it sure seemed that way to me. The way they were holding each other could easily force scissors into somebody's chest a few inches, I would think. That said, the way it reads now is factual and not at all speculative: "Still trying to reason with her, he tries grabbing the scissors, and in the ensuing struggle, she is stabbed through the heart." — RyanGibsonStewart (talk) 00:36, 12 May 2007 (EDT)
- Yeah, while it seemed accidental to me as well I could easily see how instead it could have been intentional in the heat of the moment and then the look of his face could have been remorse at his impulsive action. I still feel it was accidental, but removing the word "accidental" from the article allows it to remain accurate in either case. (Admin 02:01, 12 May 2007 (EDT))
WY or NY?
I just realized that the PDF and .jpg were updated to show new locations for Tom and Joe. You can see the old images at Image:Joe and Tom PDF locations.jpg. I'm making the updates now. Thanks for clarifying the source.--MiamiVolts (talk) 12:13, 4 August 2008 (EDT)
- No problem. Thanks for checking. --Tisco 12:49, 4 August 2008 (EDT)